Hybrid Private Cloud Services
Our solutions offer integration into public clouds and
embrace market leading virtual ecosystems.
Private cloud taken to another level using a world class data center, SWITCH. You have the flexibility of choosing between converged and hyperconverged platforms with support for all hypervisors and bare metal. Enterprise storage options can include Dell EMC Isilon and ECS for performance, tiering, archive, and disaster recovery for object and file storage and Dell EMC Unity for high performance block storage.
- All platforms have robust powerful management tools
- Customizable orchestration through open APIs
- 24x7x365 hands & eyes NOC support
- Immediate time to value – productivity
- Intuitive easy to use interface – minimal learning curve
- Automation tools with run books – repetitive tasks can be automated
- Building block approach
- Fixed price per resource block
- Excellent price to performance – SSD based storage and 10Gbps redundant network
- No cost technology refresh after 3 years
- Converged platforms: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware vSphere, CloudStack XenServer, KVM, and bare metal
- Hyper-converged platform: Dell EMC VxRail and Microsoft Storage Spaces Direct
- Customer can provide their own software licensing, storage, and security devices
- Portfolio of data center providers: Switch, TPx Communications, Alchemy Communications, and Equinix
Cloudtrek Dedicated Bare metal Cloud Servers deliver complete hardware power and scalability that modern applications demand. Available with Linux or Windows.
Take full control of Bare Metal provisioning with predictable, fixed price billing.
Cloudtrek Hybrid Cloud offers seamless integration between your owned hardware environment and our Private Cloud.
On premise or collocated environments can easily be integrate into our private cloud solutions, giving your business complete control and predictable billing.
Customize Your Environment
Each of Cloudtrek’s state-of-the-art SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type 2 audited Internet Data Centers (IDC) are approximately 20,000 sq. ft. in size and are situated below ground. These multi-million dollar raised floor facilities are seismically designed to withstand most natural disasters. With state-of-the-art redundant fiber optic connections to the internet, multi-zoned dry pipe pre-action fire suppression systems, and UPS power backed up by diesel generators, these data centers are built to keep our customers sites always up and always working.
Operating around the clock, personnel control access to each of Cloudtrek’s Internet Data Centers and monitor them 24×7 utilizing security cameras located throughout each facility. Our highly trained and skilled NOC staff welcomes the opportunity to assist our customers with their technical support needs.
24 hours / 365 days at your service